Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Making it Happen!

I needed to improve my life, Plain and Simple!

You see, at the time I needed two things in my life,1.) My health back.
2.) I needed financial freedom.
Yes I bought into the whole thing about how P90X was going to get me ripped, healthy, and get my high school body back.
I watched the commercials over and over again until finally I knew it was my time to get what I wanted out of life.. This P90X was going to fulfill the # 1 on my list but little did I know # 2 was going to happen as well. Four years fast forward and not only has P90X improved my body, health, and life, but my lifestyle as well! Because of my transformation, I wanted others to experience what I had experienced. I educated myself on what was necessary to become a P90X coach! It was a lot simpler than I thought and before you know it, I was signed up! The extra income has enabled me to do things with my family that I could not have done.  P90X has changed My Way of Life in so many ways that living it is the only way to experience it. I have helped hundreds of people set life goals, get in shape, and earn extra income by becoming a coach themselves. 
So with that being said, I am looking for 2 proteges to take under my wing as a coach. Because of my busy schedule I am only able to effectively train a couple of coaches at a time. No experience is required, just a desire to change the life you are living.  To be a coach is to have your own low overhead business. For aprox $40.00 you will get your own websites, training, and the satisfaction of working for yourself. Remember, to get different results you have to change what you do on a daily basis. CLICK HERE to apply to be a coach with Team Succession.
God Bless!

No comments :

Post a Comment