Monday, August 25, 2014

When I started this journey I would never of dreamed how hard I would have to fight to make a statement and to be an example to so many people who think that they could ever reach their dreams.  One of the things that has stuck out in my mind is that if you truly want to reach your goals you have to give every ounce of your being to believing in yourself.  See, I have struggled my entire life in truly believing in myself.  What I mean by this is that I have always been a positive person and done new things to engage myself but I have never set such a high goal in myself because I didn’t believe it was possible.  Planning out my goals and learning to take one day at a time, one workout at a time, one meal at a time and each day never giving less than 100%.    Sure, it has been very hard and there have been days that I have cried and said, “Is this worth it?”  What I have had to do is talk to myself and remind myself of the big picture and the impact that I may make on so many people who have always given up. Watch my video and see my journey as I compete in my very first Body Building Competition.

#testosterone #menopause #mgl #ts #teamsuccession #rippedabs #fitbody

No comments :

Post a Comment