Thursday, July 2, 2015

What's Your Passion?

What do you really want out of life?
Is it wealth, happiness, improve your lifestyle, or just not sure?
Most people don't know what they want or need out of life because life itself has become so busy that there isn't enough time to think about it! 
I like to call this the RAT RACE! We are so busy that we find ourselves ending up in the same place at the end of every day. 
We have great expectations of ourselves in the beginning of the day but the toils and problems a day brings has you wore out by the time the quitting bell rings.
If you really want to find out what you want out of life you have to free up enough time to think about it. 
Ok so now that you have thought about it and truly know what you want out of life how the heck are you going to make it happen?
One of my passions is fitness! That's right I love being in shape so I made the time for it in my everyday routine. It turned out that I found another passion with my fitness. I found out that I like helping others achieve their fitness goals. Now I had to find the time to help others and guess what, I DID and I get total gratification from it. 
Where am I going with this? Ok, obviously the conclusion of what you want out of life must be closely related to some kind of passion you have deep inside you. You need to ask yourself this, how important is my passion to me?
Why ask this? Because until you realize how important your passion is to you the sooner you can achieve it! You see, you must be able to sell yourself on the idea that the only way to live your life from this point on is to live your passion everyday! If you don't convince yourself that you really need to realize your passion you have no chance of achieving it.
First, set some goals to reach to achieve your passion.
Next, setup a timeline in which to accomplish your goals.
Finally, DON'T QUIT until you accomplish your goals.
Yes, you will screw up and yes you will have to make adjustments but that's OK because it's part of the end result!
Remember this, the next  5 years will go past no matter what you do with your life. The question is, what do you want to be doing in the next 5 years? Do you want to be living life or do you want to be living your passion?

God Bless.





No comments :

Post a Comment