Monday, August 4, 2014

Defining Your Passion

So many people I talk to are not happy with their lives. Recently this happened in a discussion with a friend and I made a point to ask what would make him happy? The answer is almost always the same, he wanted to make a living doing something he loved to do. When asked why he wasn't living that life he replied, "Circumstances and timing has forced me into the situation that I am in today. My friend paused for a moment and then looked me in the eye and said, "Weren't you afraid of losing everything when taking such big risks?"  I replied, "I was more afraid not to take action against my fears for that they might come true!" 
So take a quiet moment to think about where you are and if you want to continue the path your on or is it time to go outside of your comfort zone and follow your passion.


No comments :

Post a Comment